Monday, November 26, 2012

House Keeping

No turndown service.  No mint on your pillow.   Just a couple of quick notes before the real house keeper comes and starts to question why your toothbrush is in my ass.

Due to my lack of posting,  I thought about closing shop, firing all the employees and starting anew in Argentina.  Then of course I remembered, no employees, no shop, hell I'm not even wearing pants. And don't get me started on Argentina.  If for some reason you are still reading, may God have mercy on your soul.

If you really do care, I will let you know a couple of things:

  1. I plan to blog more. (lies)
  2. Mitt Romney won the popular vote. (no clue)
  3. I plan to combine this blog with Barry Ride part douche.  (maybe)
  4. Due to the above this blog is going to become even douchier. (true)
  5. Steak-umms are amazing. (definitely) 

No comments: