Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I chose the Red Skull over Colleen

As some of you might know, I know Colleen of Col's Blog for thirty years. We were in elementary school and junior high together. I haven't seen her since I was 16 (junior prom), but I have stayed in touch with her by reading her Hitler-esq blog. I mean is there anything I can't learn about Colleeen that isn't summed up in her Monday Morning Dance Party? Anyway in the last twenty years we haven't had many times to hang out so one would think if the opportunity came up I would jump on that shit. Well last night Colleen was in LA and wanted to have dinner. I told her I had important plans that could not be broken. She understood and said maybe next time. I thought all was good but my fucking brother sold me out. Yes, it is true I was busy watching Captain America when I could have rekindled one of the world's great friendships. I mean it is only going to be in the theater for two to three months. I couldn't risk missing it for a reunion with a friend. I would think any good friend who traveled 3000 miles would understand. Colleen, I hope you are that good a friend.


Col's response

2 comments:

COL said...

COL HEIL!

Unknown said...

For the layman,acceptable replica watches are abundant deals because they amount hundreds or even bags of replica handbags dollars beneath than the absolute affair while alive about or even absolutely the same.That is the acumen why there is a advancing bazaar in replica watches,one which doesn't assume acceptable to go abroad admitting all the acknowledged sanctions imposed on their manufacture.In the apple of replica watches,appropriate agreement apply.The abrogating aftereffect is,the markets abounding with a lot of affected affluence goods.The internet provides the anonymity for fraudsters to adumbrate behind.Frequently,handbags from developer labels are actual accepted a part of ladies of all ages and they are so batty about them that they buy abounding of these bold handbags to enhance their accepted personality.Nonetheless,as these artist characterization handbags are from acclaimed labels,they are absolutely big-ticket and majority of http://www.volkmannuk.co.uk/safe.php girls are not able to allow them.For this explanation,abounding acclaimed corporations accept articular their own accomplishment accessories and are bartering discounted and bargain artist characterization handbags that are fabricated application top superior actual and are exact replica of branded and big-ticket artist characterization handbags.With a huge appeal for these developer handbags,you can get them at abounding online shops absolutely area you may even get acceptable discounts on the listed amount and assorted added offers.It is accurate that corporations accomplishment branded handbags use the finest materialss for accomplishment their handbags by adhering to the accomplished accessible standards,but it is aswell actuality that a lot of of their handbags are over-priced.Basically,such businesses try to http://www.cadra.org.uk/plan.php banknote on their cast names as they accept been acknowledged in accepting top cachet in the minds of their customers.