Thursday, June 26, 2008

The 'lude

As many of you might remember, I had a 1989 Honda Prelude through most of my formidable years. The 'lude served me well on my many travels. Up and down the eastern seaboard it went without an issue. Who can forget how flawlessly it performed going to Key West during one of my college breaks. Sadly, after 220 thousand miles we were forced to part ways. Last I saw it was flying a Puerto Rican flag in Lodi. I kid. I am thinking about combining my love for nostalgia and my love for the Subaru Brat by buying this amazing vehicle.

Greatest Prelude of all time
Its not a Prelude, its not a truck, it's an amazing cruck!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I miss that piece. I can still remember you T-boning Jen Abromo-jew-Itz-stein's car two days after getting it. I loved how it smelled like gasoline and exhaust when you ran the A/C.

Anonymous said...

This blog is dead.