Monday, June 16, 2008

American Ninja/Rollerblader

I enjoy spotting celebrities doing every day normal activites. I would assume seeing an actor buy groceries gives me the same kind of high a bird watcher gets when he sees a rare Strigiformes in a tree in his yard. "Oh look it is a Blakiston's Fish Owl." Anyway, I had my rare sighting on Friday when I saw none other than American Ninja himself, Michael Dudikoff roller-blading along the ocean in Hermosa. I decided this would be my first expereience in acosting an actor to tell them how impressed I was with their body of work, but alas by the time I turned around to sing the praises of his portrayal of a private in the army single-handedly taking on mercenaries in the Philippines, he was gone. Vanished like the ninja he so often portrayed. Maybe next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

guys who rollerblade = SOOOO not hot.

Anonymous said...

Dudikoff is experiencing something of a combination "midlife-crisis/2nd-childhood."
He's been engaged in various juvenile activities since he turned 50.
Most guys have no problem with the big FIVE-OH, and some just think that roller-blading will stave off mother nature.

With age comes wisdom --for some folks, that is....but not all.

(I signed anonymous 'cause I have no blogger just now, but my name is Dana.)

Anonymous said...

When is "The Great Barry" posting again?

Anonymous said...

Yea, I wanna know when he's posting again too...........