Thursday, November 29, 2007

Billy Town

I just got off the phone with my friend Billy and we had a long talk about the future. He told me that eventually he wants to own a ton of land in New Hampshire. Not only will he build his dream home on the property but a select few will be given invitations to build houses on the land as well. The land is free as well as any materials that come from the property (wood, water, etc). The only catch is you have to give something back to your community of friends. I am quite flattered to say I have been included in this grand plan. I have been racking my brain all day trying to figure out what I could contribute to the perfect society my friend will build in his image.

Some ideas:
Town Gossip
Town Drunk - could be an issue. Not a huge drinker.
Town Jew

Out of ideas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like that "town" is gonna need someone who has taken 3 classes in urban planning (and can also serve as town drunk). Hook a brotha up.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could be the mohel.--P_M