Saturday, October 20, 2007

Casa Bonita

I am not sure if I mentioned this before but my office moved to a new building. For the most part there is nothing special about the new digs unless you count having Casa Bonita studios as your neighbor a big deal. Oh wait, I do!!!! Casa Bonita studios is where they make South Park. For the last few weeks I have been thinking of ways to show Trey Parker and Matt Stone that what they really need is a third partner. Sure they have made it tens years already, but I have my doubts they can keep it going without me. I thought I was finally being called up to the big leagues on Thursday when someone from Casa Bonita came into my office and asked for the guy who drove the blue land rover. As I was about to say my good byes to the suckers around me, the south park employee informed me I parked my car in a Casa Bonita reserved spot. Something about getting that piece of shit out of the exec spot for his M5. This might not have been my opportunity but at least they know me. I am the douche with the blue land rover.

It is a start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All publicity/recognition is good publicty. Words of wisdom from Pity_Meals