Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Not Dead

I just figured after my 300th post most people would have lost interest in what I had to say. How many times can I mention butterscotch pudding before I am assassinated? Well by popular demand (one second cousin, one aunt, and one homeless lady), I am back to blogging.

New topics will include:

Pudding in history
Pudding in politics
Cooked versus Instant pudding
Subaru Brats and presidents

Keep your eyes open. Relevant posts coming soon!!!

Oh, and enjoy the new layout!

4 comments:

adam said...

Hey...that's conspicuously close to my template!

Welcome back and let's keep the pudding talk to the approved flavors of Chocolate, Vanilla and Rocky Rococo

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I missed you! The aunt

Uncle Packles said...

Not sure I like the new template. Is that fruit?

Anonymous said...

I missed you too. Send your aunt my loving regards. I miss her with all my heart. Can't wait to hug her.