Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Friend, Old Jew

I met my brother's latest victim friend Friday night. I will preface my mockery by saying I really liked her. I liked her so much that I want to play a game at her expense. Let's play "Guess Amy's Age." Shit, did I just use air quotes? Anyway, I will describe things about her and you can guess the decade in which she was born.

Hints:
1. She drives a Scion
2. She has a Sears Mastercard
3. She once used a coupon from "The Entertainment Book" (Fucking Air Quotes) for a discount on dinner. No, the meal wasn't in the Catskills.
4. She is not a Holocaust Survivor.

The first person to guess Amy's age correctly gets two tickets to Red Buttons' Comedy tour as soon as it hits your section of Century Village.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a trick question.

Anyone with an Entertainment Coupon would be driving a Buick, not an import.

pity_meals said...

Is she the wife of your biking buddy?