Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ask your doctor if Lipitor is right for you

So with careful diet and vigorous masturbation exercise I was able to get my cholesterol down 53 points in 30 days. Since I was unable to drop 100, I am now taking the same medication my 70 year old mother is taking. Correction, my 69 year old mother.

I have this bet with a friend that whoever dies first has to give the surviving friend 100 bucks. Payment should be located in the vest pocket of the loser's funeral suit. What a sucker. No way I am being buried in a suit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so you went with the Lipitor instead of Crestor........and I'm trying to get you the Crestor as a freebee! Glad you have a new entry on Barry Rides, I was getting tired of the same old same old. Over and out! You know who!

Anonymous said...

You think you can get out of your obligation by not wearing a suit? No problem, dominant hand's worth $100, I'll being a saw to the funeral just in case. Enjoy the afterlife trying to wipe your butt with the wrong hand.

Anonymous said...

anonymous should stop taking her meds. what's the worst that could happen?

Anonymous said...

Gee it isn't even hard to figure out who anonymous #2 is...........HE needs to take his meds!!