Saturday, January 20, 2007

New Year, Old Me

I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what to write about in this glorious new year. I was going to write about the fact that it snowed in Los Angeles for the first time since 1962, but I lost interest. I was going to write about the knife fight I had with a man wearing one ice skate at Quizno's, but since I don't like their toasted bread I felt that would be false advertising. Then I was thinking about writing about how Niki Gudex added me as one of her MySpace friends and how it must mean we are truly in love, but after seeing she already had 600 friends I realized our love might not be that special after all.

So finally I have decided to write about my health. I got the results of my physical back today and all I can say is, "What the fuck!!!!!" I have the cholesterol of a 475 pound elderly lady who took IHOP up on their 'All You Can Eat Pancakes For $5.99 Special. For those of you who think I am exaggerating I have decided to include the numbers:
Cholesterol 276
HDL 38
LDL 223


Key up the soundtrack to Rocky. It is time for me to get my ass in gear. I might even have to start using this blog to keep track of bike rides again. Nah, that would bore the shit out of everyone.

In any event the blog is back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two suggestions:

a) Fat-Flush Plan

b) Kettlebells

Welcome back...

Anonymous said...

wow. 276. that's impressive. and unfortunately giving me reason to go check my cholesterol as well. not fun times. not fun times at all.