Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Awkward times with the house keeper

My friend Bruce went out of town and he asked me to check in on his dogs if I had time. Yes, I really have a friend named Bruce. He was born in 1951 so I think it's an acceptable name, but what do I know, I have a friend born in 1951. Bruce really didn't care if I checked in on his dogs since his house keeper Elma would be staying there, but I used the excuse to get out of my own home, eat someone else's food and poop in a strange place. I was really planning on it being a relaxing afternoon.

I got there around noon and there was no sign of Elma. I figured this was a good thing as she might take offense to me rummaging through Bruce's family heirlooms. What I didn't realize was Elma probably hadn't been there in days. The dogs were sitting on piss covered mats in their crates. After coming to their rescue and cleaning them up I decided to take a piss myself and get out of there. I walk into the bathroom and that's when my brain exploded. Elma's things were spread out all over the counter. Shampoo, Conditioner, nail clipper, vibrator with a remote so large it might as well have been made by Futaba. That's right, vibrator, just laying on the counter. It wasn't even on a napkin. I now know how she cleans! I am still kicking myself for not taking a picture. I looked it over closely, laughing, thinking this is much worse than my house keeper seeing my dick a few months ago. I emailed Bruce to let him know what was going on. He seemed disinterested in the vibrator portion of my story and was just concerned with the dogs. Then again his name is Bruce so who knows.

Best day ever!


1 comment:

swiss replica watches said...

Jaeger-LeCoultre appreciates the location like an important component with the particular landmark watchmaker's success. Le Sentier long been being regularly stop outside the body globe by serious outstanding skiing conditions thunder storms for the duration of extended and also tough winter time. Nevertheless, creating a wonderful regarding resourcefulness and also a minor metal from the nearby mines, some terrific and unbelievably innovative watches replica Breguet watches were developed. Several many years afterwards, in 1866 being exact, Antoine LeCoultre and also his great child chose to bring together every Cartier Replica watches one of the facets of your watch's generation under a single roof. And discount knockoff TAG Heuer watches to enable these actions so that you can purpose effectively, the weighty steam run device replica audemars piguet grand prix watches was set around work all the necessary sources. LeCoutlre & Cie had become. For in which reason modern way of making artist watches, this Swiss Replica Watches industrial services within Ce Sentier quickly became passionately identified involving considering that the 'Grande Maison' with all the Vallee r Joux.