Sunday, November 28, 2010

Somebody please kill my brother

Faster - the review

Last night I saw a movie that made me wish long and hard that someone would kill my brother. Not for the obvious reasons that anyone reading this might think, but for the sheer chance that if someone one killed him I could go on a killing spree to avenge his murder. After watching Faster I never wanted my brother dead more, that and I want to be a 6'4 half black, half samoan man.

I want to live inside this movie. The best scene is when Kenneth Wurman says, "You shit on my house", as the Rock puts a bullet into his head. With the exception of the fact that Billy Bob Thorton somehow ended up on the screen I would say it was the best movie of 2010. I really felt for the characters. I might have even cried when it was over. Go see it right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always a recognized simple fact that purchasers just by trigger about rolex replica uk look at txt and additionally take note of visuals and additionally creations personalised in writing handbags. A provider has to capitalize on no matter it may well to markets the country's product and additionally all of these handbags latest a wonderful chance for going through which usually. There are a few other sorts of why conventional paper back pack hublot replica uk is a really a good idea commitment for a agency. Simple and easy transportation is about the vital parts of a fabulous conventional paper back pack. So, any supplier and additionally symbol, which you'll find personalised relating to the handbags, push using individuals and start improved ly visible within hublot replica uk. Most people you should never remove all of these handbags shut off fairly quickly since they are hardy, enjoy a wonderful toting efficiency, consequently they are awesome in the case of power company. Plus, just by possessing all of these handbags fabricated from recycled conventional paper, businesses will likely take a fabulous 'go-green' longines replica sale, which is able to produce the software a good quality usage you can find and additionally benefit bring in a great deal more purchasers. Conventional paper handbags is distributed for training seminars and additionally meetings joined in because of your potential users or possibly loved ones, to assist you to tag heuer replica sale whatever information or possibly leaflets at home.