Friday, December 21, 2007

Friends and Enemies both want me dead

Last night I received a Christmas gift from my supposed friend. I don't need to name names, let's just say this is the same friend I have a $100 bet with regarding who will die first.

Five types of bacon to start the new year:
- Oscar Smoke House Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Hempler's Pepper Bacon
- Edward's Virginia Hickory smoked Country Style Dry Cured Bacon
- Father's Hickory Smoked Cinnamon Sugar Country Bacon
- Vande Rose Iowa Duroc Heritage Breed Pork Artisan Dry Cured Applewood Smoked Bacon

I have decided if I die first I need to be cremated*. I want to see him pick the $100bill out of my urn.



* If there is any bacon left when I expire, please cremate it with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sonata Superfibre watches are made especially for the youth and the active people that love outdoors. fake rolex sale They feature a number of useful attributes that help an adventurer or an explorer in their different activities. fake hublot They are sturdy and waterproof. Some show date and day, while the others have dials with integrated lights. replica hublot Many varieties have a compass to point out the direction if an explohublot replica uk er is wandering through unknown territory. Large dials and broad straps characterise the sportingly stylish Superfibre watches. prada replica They are made of highly durable materials to withstand the harshness of various outdoor elements.